For ultimate organization, you need to find the best pull out shelves for your kitchen cabinets.
Pull out shelves and baskets are some of the most-used cabinet storage solutions by homeowners and DIY’ers like you.
One of the products you will absolutely not regret is the Rev-A-Shelf pull out shelves. It’s as easy as measuring your cabinet and selecting the pull out size that will fit inside.
I’ve got some of the best listed, but look for various characteristics like size of the shelves, finishes, durability and ease of install.
Best Pull Out Shelves for Kitchen Cabinets
Pull Out Shelves For A Pantry
Not only are pantry cabinets often wasted space, but they can be deep and dark. Using pull out shelves can help you gain access to items in those hard-to-reach areas.
- Using a low profile pull out shelf design in a narrower width is typically ideal in this application. If you have a wider pantry cabinet, consider using two pull out shelves side-by-side.
- Take a look at the solid bottom shelves offered by SimpleHuman and Lynk Professional. As some pull out shelves utilize wire baskets, these two companies have products that have solid bottoms which eliminate any small items falling through as well as easy cleaning.
Regardless of the pull out chosen, you’ll need to get your cabinet opening dimensions. The pull out will have to fit within the width, depth and height of your cabinet.
Tips On Pull Out Shelves
- Measure across from hinge to frame to see your accurate cabinet width
- Do you have a 1/2″ or 1/4″ lip on the bottom of your cabinet frame? You may need to buy some extra scrap wood to lift the pull out basket up. Or use washers and extra long screw to raise the height.
- Your cabinet opening needs to be wider than the physical dimension of the pull out shelves. For example: if you have a 14.5″ pull out, your cabinet needs to be at least 15″ wide or larger.
More Blog Posts…
Continue the search for ultimate organization with bathroom drawer storage!
Tight spaces like under sink areas need the right trash pull out. See what we recommend.
See these awesome solutions to cookware clutter!
Trash storage is something you use everyday, why not give it a permanent home in your cabinet!