After compiling various resources and using the knowledge from my own hands-on experience, the best trash pull out that fits under a under sink is the Rev-A-Shelf RV814PB.
From my years of experience speaking with custom cabinet makers and installers, it’s ideal to have something easy to install, made of quality materials and fits a good price range.
In this article we’ll compare some differences of what’s to like, what’s not to like and the need-to-know dimensions for each of the products.
The under sink area in our kitchen, and especially in vanity base cabinets, can be one of the most used areas. Due to its heavy usage, it can also be a problem area for excess clutter. Let’s see what the best solutions are…
- Break out the tape measure and double (or triple) check the inner dimensions of your cabinet space. Gather the width, depth and height measurements of the space.
- Your cabinet may have some obtrusive plumbing, so make sure any product installed will room to function properly.
- Face frame or frameless cabinetry…which one do you have? Installing items with slides may be tricky, so double check. A false panel may be needed to raise the product up over the frame lip of the cabinet.
- Best Choice – Rev-A-Shelf RV814PB Trash Pull Out
- Premium Choice – Rev-A-Shelf 5SBWC Dual Bin Trash Pull Out
- Best Value – SimpleHuman Door Hanging Trash Bin
- Best Pivot Out – Rev-A-Shelf 8010 Stainless Steel Bin
- Best Narrow Bin – Knape & Vogt RSPSW9 Trash Slide Out
- Best Compost Bin – YukChuk Door Hanging Trash Bin
- Best Heavy Duty – SimpleHuman Under Counter Slide Out
Best Trash Pull Outs That Fit Under a Sink
Our take away…
We all have a notion of what we might be looking for when it comes to an under sink trash pull out solution. It’s hard to pinpoint the best features when every application is different.
One thing is for sure though…we all need products of quality, less installation time and something in our price range.
After taking a look at various products and installing a few, I would look at the Rev-A-Shelf RV-814PB pull out. With its multiple configurations, it may have the right options you are looking for when it comes to an under the sink garbage can pull out.
The other option is the bigger SimpleHuman trash pull out. It’s focus may be within a kitchen application, but this one is a sturdy, every day pull out that budget friendly.
A quick fix is the cabinet door hanging option. If you want to save time or don’t want an “installation” process, consider something like the SimpleHuman Cabinet Door trash can.
We hope this was informative and there were a few options that may work for you. Thanks for reading!
More Blog Posts…
Top list of best pull out baskets for kitchens including various styles, where to put them and tips for DIY’er success!
Great solutions for in-cabinet trash storage. Add a permanent solution to something you use everyday!
The pull out trash storage units have two bins making it ideal for families of all sizes.
Adding an in-cabinet laundry hamper pull out is a one of the best ways to add permanent functionality to your home.